Seattle Headshot Day!
Is your headshot more than 2 years old?
Do people look at your headshot and not recognize you?
Does the photo on your “About Me” page look like a snapshot?
Whether you need it for personal branding or networking having a professional headshot is important in today’s market.
Did you know that it takes only seven seconds to make a first impression?
And on average it takes meeting that same person seven additional times to change that first impression.
What first impression does your headshot give?
You need new headshots if :
- Has it been more than 2 years?
- Has your look changed? Like a new haircut or different facial hair?
- Does your current headshot looks like a snapshot or selfie?
- Looking for a new job or opportunity
- You’ve never had one!
Make your first impression work for you by showing a great image of you on all these platforms:
- Your website’s about me page
- Social networking sites like Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Google, etc profile photos
- Email signature
- Blog about me section
- Business card
- Feature image when other sites feature you
Seattle Headshot Studio Day
at our Capital Hill Studio on
September 14, 2018
Save $150 off our normal headshot rates for this one-day event!
September 14, 2018 | Capital Hill, Seattle, WA | $200
Spots available from 10am to 6pm!
- Get in and out quickly with our ten-minute headshot session
- Choose your favorite image via online gallery 1 week after the event.
- Includes two high resolution retouched digital images with full licensing rights included.
- Additional images available to purchase afterward.
Book your headshot easily online here. Secure your time and pay online easily.
Our studio is located just north of the Seattle University campus, just blocks off of Broadway. Full white studio with ample natural light provides a great location for natural and professional business portraits whether you are an executive looking for new business headshots, or a creative entrepreneur with an etsy shop needing a professional image to impress on your online shop.
White and black background options will be available, please come ready to be photographed. We do have a shared bathroom in the artist building if you’d like to arrive 5 minutes early and get dressed there to avoid wrinkles.
A selection of normal head and shoulders, mid length and full length images will be captured.
Once your booking is confirmed, we will send out an email with details on the location, parking and suggestions for attire!
Limited space available, don’t miss your chance!