This brand photography session is actually from a couple of years ago, but it’s one of my favorites! When I realized I hadn’t shared it, I had to create a blog post about it!
Espresso Elegance is a Seattle business who has been serving up coffee via their mobile espresso bars. They’ve been a Seattle staple for the past couple of decades. I’ve worked with them so many times as they’ve catered to the late night crowd at weddings and they are truly a phenomenal company.
They reached out about doing photos for their website because their website, at the time, was stuck in the 90s.
Their site was basic and not intuitive and missing the elements of photography at all. They also desire a portfolio of social media sharing images to be able to use at a moments notice.
So we got together to create images for them, which they use in a complete redesign of their website. The redesign makes the experience so much better when clients find them online.
Walking into the shoot, we knew we wanted to highlight a couple aspects of their company
- Their mobile cart size and how it is black labeled which means that the Espresso Elegance branding is not on it. Makes it easier to use in corporate and high end party settings
- The friendliness of their staff
- Fun coffee and pastry detail images for social media to help tell stories
- Behind the scenes of a coffee being created in a fun and visual way
- Highlighting a new feature of pour over coffees
- Showing that they also have a smoothie bar option for those who want the mobile bar, but don’t want coff
In the end we did a 4 hour photo shoot that got them over 100 images to use in the new branding of their website, new business cards as well as plenty of social media images!
Here are some of the images we created for them during their branding photo shoot.
Below you can see screenshots of how they used the brand photography on their website.
See their entire website here (and hire them if you are in need of a coffee at an event!) : Espresso Elegance