12 Ways to Build Your Brand Online
“It’s important to build a personal brand, because it’s the only thing you are going to have. Your reputation online, and in the new business world is pretty much the game, so you’ve got to be a good person. You can’t hide anything, and, more importantly, you’ve got to be out there at some level.”Gary Vee
This quote stuck with me when I first read it, because of the simplicity and truth of the matter.
And when you are building your business online, it is even more true.
Your brand is critical in your business. And when you are a service based business, you are your brand. You are a personal brand.
But figuring out how to be out there and represent yourself, how to attract clients and how to not look + sound like all your competitors is hard.
Especially if marketing and branding is not your forte.
With a solid brand behind you, you say goodbye to
– price shoppers
– hell clients
– empty inboxes
– confusion on what to say or how to say it
And hello to:
– dream clients wanting YOU specifically
– an online presence that does the selling for you. So that your sales calls don’t have to hard sell. Instead, it’s just a confirmation that they want to move forward
– the ability to raise your prices because your calendar is fully booked
– being known in your niche as the authority to go to.
So what does it take to build a brand that brings the clients from knocking at your door.
12 Ways to Grow Your Brand
- Know your brand values and share them
- Niche down and be real specific
- Create irresistible offers and make them uniquely yours
- Deeply understand the problem you solve for your audience
- Listen to your audience and reflect their needs in your copy
- Use stories. Your stories
- Have a consistent and relatable brand voice
- Align your visuals to your messaging (not the other way around!)
- Build expertise in your niche
- Create content consistently and always lead with value first (sell later!)
- Make sure your website is built to convert (not to look pretty)
- Reuse and repurpose your content
Feel free to save the graphic below to keep a reminder for yourself
These 12 tips can seem overwhelming at first glance. The beauty of them though is that they build on each other.
The work you do to building your brand will have a lasting impact that will only build for your business. So let’s build your brand online.
It’s not like the work you do making a post on Instagram that just disappears after 24 hours and you have to do it again.
But it is something that many service based businesses struggle with. And it’s keeping you from growth in your business.
This is why I created my signature group coaching program From the Brand Up.
In this program, we dive deep into your brand identity, its foundations, how you show up and what you are going to be known for.
After the 12 weeks, you will walk away with the foundation of a brand that will grow for the rest of your business.
Click the picture below to learn more about how this program will change your business.