How to Have Fun Engagement Photos in Pioneer Square
1) Stop for a drink at the bar. Makes for great photos, and relaxes you for your shoot
2) Tell each other ridiculous things while standing in front of crazy murals.
3) Be fancy in your styling under the Pergola.
4) Shoot during golden hour so you get a mix of late afternoon light and then dusk when the lights of the city turn on.
5) Constantly joke around. Trust me, the more you laugh and joke the more relaxed you’ll be and the more you’ll love your photos. Doesn’t hurt that you’ll have a funny “B roll” of images to take home too!
6) Care less about the specifics and just have a good time. I’ll take care of the rest.
Want a Free Brand Planning Guide?
That's silly, of course you do!
If you need help staying consistent with your branding and messaging because you just haven't had the time to put it all down in one place, this is for you.
Get our free 7 page Brand Planning Guide
to help you keep track of all the aspects of your brand identity and stay consistent in your messaging!
Including a place to work out your brand story if you don't already know it!